About AITF 2018:
The 17th Azerbaijan International Tourism and Travel Exhibition - AITF 2018 will be held from 5 to 7 April 2018 in Baku.
AITF is a landmark event in the actively developing tourism market of Azerbaijan, which annually gathers a large number of participants and visitors from different countries on a single site.
AITF has secured the status of the leading international exhibition of the Caucasus region and reflects the general picture of the modern tourist market in the region, creating a solid platform for Azerbaijani and foreign experts who demonstrate the latest trends in travel, business tourism, medical and exclusive recreation.
The AITF exhibition is:
• Qualitative Market Assessment - The maximum coverage of the market in a short time, the presence of all key players in the country's tourism industry on one business site.
• Maximum of Business Contacts - Three days of intensive meetings and negotiations with tourism professionals and corporate customers.
• State. Support - The exhibition is supported by the state. structures. For two years AITF is visited by the President of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev, which significantly increased the status of the exhibition and underscores the growing tourist potential of the country.
• The best PR campaign - General attention of the public and professional media, articles about participants and their products in leading publications and Internet resources of the country and the whole region, video reviews about participants on all TV channels of the country.
• Professional visitors - The first 2 days of the exhibition are visited only by specialists on special invitations. The number of professional visitors is more than 70%.
• Business Program - Rich business program: press conferences, presentations of national groups, thematic seminars of leading tour operators and hoteliers. Technical seminars UNWTO.
• New exhibition complex - New modern exhibition complex - the best in the Caucasus region, a wide selection of ready and individual stand constructions
Sections of the exhibition:
• Bus tours;
• Airlines and agencies;
• Tour operators;
• Active and adventure holidays;
• Sports tourism;
• Educational tourism, educational tours;
• Business and incentive tours;
• Airport services and services;
• Equipment for hotels and recreation centers;
• VIP and Luxury tourism;
• Banking services and insurance;
• National tourist organizations;
• Rest in health centers and sanatoria;
• Computer reservation systems and ticketing;
• Ecological tourism;
• Car rental.