About Caspian Oil & Gas 2018:
From June 5 to June 8, 2018, the 25th International Caspian Oil & Gas Exhibition, Oil Refining and Petrochemicals - Caspian Oil & Gas 2018 will be held in Baku.
The international exhibition and conference "Oil and Gas, Refining and Petrochemicals of the Caspian Sea" is the largest event of the Caspian region in the oil and gas region, Caspian Oil & Gas 2018 brings together leading experts and major players in the oil industry in the region.
The high status of "Caspian Oil & Gas 2018" is supported by the annual participation in the opening ceremony of the Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev.
Despite the solid deadline, the exhibition and conference are still at the center of attention of the "oil and gas elite" of the whole world.
Why Azerbaijan and why Exhibition Oil and Gas 2018:
• One of the most favorable countries for foreign investment in the region;
• More than 37 billion US dollars of investments for 1994-2010;
• 22 large oil contracts with consortia of foreign oil companies;
• PTS pipeline (Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan);
• BTE gas pipeline (Baku-Tbilisi-Erzurum);
• The Nabucco project;
• A unique industrial event in Azerbaijan;
• Opportunities for creating community networks;
• Over 10,000 trade visitors from 56 countries;
• 20 sponsors;
• About 500 conference delegates;
• Comprehensive support to the government of Azerbaijan;
• Large trade missions from China, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Norway, Turkey, the United Kingdom and the United States.
Sections of the exhibition:
• Development of oil or gas fields;
• Geophysics and geology;
• Construction and operation of gas and oil wells;
• Platforms and floating drilling rigs;
• Design, production and maintenance of equipment for the gas industry;
• Pipeline laying and security of pipelines;
• Oil / gas refining and petrochemical products;
• Transportation of hydrocarbons;
• Construction and installation work in the energy sector;
• Provision of oil and gas storage systems;
• Production of special equipment, common operating and duplicating elements and spare parts for maintenance and much more, including financial and legal services.