About TRANSCASPIAN / TRANSLOGISTICA 2018:
From 14 to 16 May 2018, the 17th international exhibition Transport, Transit and Logistics will be held in Baku.
The history of the development of transport and vehicles in Azerbaijan goes deep into the past.
Shipping along the Caspian Sea, the Kure River, paved roads of the early Middle Ages, caravanserais, guest yards, were created and developed over the past two millennia. Reports on seaports in the Caspian Sea and shipping along it have been known since the era of antiquity.
Azerbaijan is the state through which the shortest way from Europe to the countries of Central Asia, the Near and Far East, in particular the transport corridors of TRACECA and North-South, the road and railways connecting the basins of the Black and Caspian Seas pass. Azerbaijan, occupying one of the key positions in the issues of creating the shortest transport corridors in the Euro-Asian region, is a major transport hub in the common transport system Europe-Caucasus-Asia (TRACECA). That is why TransCaspian having acquired the status of the only transport exhibition in Transcaucasia has been meeting for logistic operators, companies in the field of rail, sea and air transport, insurance and customs brokers, shipbuilding and road construction companies, commercial transport distributors, courier companies and many other transport enterprises. The exhibition TransCaspian is the "key to the gate" connecting Europe and Asia!
TRANSCASPIAN / TRANSLOGISTICA 2018
• Transportation services - Transportation by rail, air, car and water transport; Intermodal transport; Freight forwarding;
• Logistics service - Logistics centers; Cargo handling centers; Warehouse services; Loading and unloading and storage equipment;
• Railway transport - Rolling stock, Containers; Systems of railway automatics and telemechanics; Accessories and Technical Support; Electrification systems;
• Information technology - Information management systems for transport and warehouse logistics; Navigation and monitoring systems; e-business systems;
• Ports - Sea and river ports, Port Infrastructure, Harbor cranes, Freight terminals, Airports;
• Express and express delivery;
• Shipbuilding, Ship repair;
• Financial services - Insurance, Leasing of transport equipment, Investment programs.